Boogie Bounce HIIT is the workout that takes your cardiovascular fitness to the next level. A combination of high explosive exercises, mixed with conventional aerobic respiration exercises results in a perfect recipe for maximum calorie burn. Dipping in and out of these energy systems has been scientifically proven as the most efficient weight loss tool and our sessions are designed to maximise this effect.
The Boogie Bounce Strength & Tone programme is designed to shred fat and build lean muscle with the use of four different resistance bands of varying strength and functionality.
As with every Boogie Bounce programme Strength & Tone is designed to leave you grinning ear to ear and feeling fully accomplished after completing a calorie blasting, muscle toning workout.
Let our instructors guide you through carefully structured routines, targeting every area of the body with progressive and challenging exercises.
Beginner options are offered throughout the routines and more difficult adaptations are suggested for more experienced people.
Strength & Tone is undeniably fantastic for weight loss, but it has many other overall health benefits that can often be overlooked.
- Improved posture – the reduction of ‘tech neck’ that many of us are susceptible to, due to sitting at computers all day and walking around looking at our phones. Pick up your phone and look at it and then think about your posture. Strength & Tone can help strengthen those affected areas and help counteract bad posture habits.
- Improved upper body strength – the programme is designed to build various upper body muscles. This will help to relieve every day upper body tension and allow the muscles that hold the head and neck to strengthen, resulting in less tension knots around the shoulder region.
- Improved core stability – this unique programme incorporates resistance training on the mini trampolines, challenging the core/trunk whilst carrying out exercises on an unstable environment.
- Improved mind to body connection- this programme will enhance your ability to be more body aware and focus on muscle contraction.
- Improved confidence and sense of well-being – the physical benefits that people regularly achieve from Strength & Tone often translate into increased self-confidence. Exercise also triggers the release of endorphins, leading to increased mood and positive feelings.
- Improved Cardio Vascular system – over time, this programme will reduce resting heart rate and increase cardiac output resulting in a more efficient aerobic system.
- Less risk of injuries – as the ageing process takes place, muscle mass deteriorates and can result in a weaker muscular system. Research shows that resistance training combats muscle loss as we age. This programme focuses on all muscle groups in overall body workout.
- Improved bone density – research has shown that weight bearing exercises improve bone density which can prolong the onset of bone related diseases.
Strength & Tone bands are available from the Boogie Bounce Shop here. You can either join us on the Boogie Bounce Mobile App for just an additional 99p per month (which also includes access to our HIIT programme) or use our class search tool and find an instructor local to you.
WORKOUTS TO DO AT HOME OR IN THE GYM
Boogie Bounce is the sensational, high energy, dance inspired exercise programme, to get fit and lose weight on a high quality trampoline and T-bar handle.
We believe that people are much more likely to stick to an exercise programme if it is fun, engaging, and doesn’t feel like exercise. We instil this attitude within our wonderful instructors worldwide.