Rebounding after pregnancy or birth is a great way of strengthening your weak pelvic floor or getting fit. It is a regime that fits into your life without causing hassle or stress.
It can be done at home so you don’t need to worry about getting childcare or going out to the gym and you can do it whenever you like.
Click here to read some inspirational stories from other Boogie bounce users who have used an Elite trampoline to help them achieve their goals.
If you have recently given birth, had a c-section or had surgery then you should talk to your GP or midwife before starting to rebound. We understand you might want to bounce back into shape straight after birth but sometimes your body needs time to recover before you start.
OTHER BENEFITS OF REBOUNDING AFTER PREGNANCY OR BIRTH:
- It can help your mental health
- Some time for you – even if it is just a few minutes each day
- An easy and fun way to get fit
- No need to pay for a gym membership!
- Rebounding can help strengthen a weak pelvic floor.
A FEW MORE REASONS TO USE THE BOOGIE BOUNCE ELITE
- Our Elite trampolines fold away so you don’t need to worry about it taking up space in your home.
- We use bungee instead of springs so the Elite trampoline is silent meaning you don’t need to worry about making noise.